[FieldTrip] dbs artifact

Chaitanya Srinivas chaitanya.pro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:58:57 CET 2013

In MEG, there are two methods which deal with suppression of DBS artifacts.
The tSSS method is used for Elekta Neuromag MEG system for removing DBS
artifacts. I came to know that the authors also made a software called
MaxFilter for the same manufacturer.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0531513107001422

The other method is called Spectral Signal Space separation where authors
claim to have better performance than tSSS.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S105381191100139X

I have tried 4 methods in removing the artifacts in EEG including the one
Alik mentions and this performed poorly. Feel free to contact me if you
need anything more.

*===============================================*

*[image: Inline image 1]*
*Best Regards*

*Chaitanya Srinivas Lanka Wiss. Mitarbeiter
                                      *

*PhD StudentFunctional and Restorative Neurosurgery Neural Information
ProcessingNeurosurgical University Hospital*

*             Graduate Training Center for Neuroscience  Eberhard Karls
University                          Eberhard Karls University
**Otfried-Mueller-Str.45
Österbergstr. 3*
*  D-72076 Tuebingen                                    **D-72074 Tuebingen*

*Mobile Phone Number : +49-176-79035731*