[FieldTrip] Job offer (PhD student position)

Christoph Herrmann christoph.herrmann at uni-oldenburg.de
Mon Dec 9 14:18:55 CET 2013

Dear EEGLAB users,

I am offering a position as a PhD student in my lab (see attachment). I
would be happy if you could bring this job advertisement to the
attention of students who might be suited candidates. The task of the
PhD student will be to record EEG while participants receive
transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS). The project aims at
investiagting which stimulation protocols are capable of modulating
human EEG and perception. The project will be carried out in
collaboration with the University Clinic in Hamburg Eppendorf (Andreas
Engel) where similar experiments will be conducted in ferrets as well as
with Münster University Clinic (Carsten Wolters) where a finite element
model of tACS will be used to predict the pattern of current flow inside
the brain.

Best wishes,
Christoph Herrmann

--