[FieldTrip] type mismatch error in ft_freqanalysis

Ozan Çağlayan ozancag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:11:58 CET 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Eelke Spaak <eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl> wrote:
> Hi Ozan,
>
> It is unclear to me why cfg.pad would be an integer, see what happens
> when I execute the following (in either Matlab 2012a or 2013a):
>
>>> class(32)
> ans =
> double

This is double on my system too but since I save the .mat file from
Python, I was setting fsample to 128 which was exported by Python as
int, which I think can be expected. Setting it to 128.0 fixes the
problem but maybe this can be ensured in FieldTrip code pathway by
casting the fsample to double.

Anyways not a big deal until I found the cause behind this :)

--
Ozan Çağlayan
Research Assistant