[FieldTrip] 3D Cluster Based Correction

Faranak Farzan faranak.farzan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 20:45:51 CET 2013

Dear Fieldtripers,

We are correcting for multiple comparisons using cluster-based algorithms
suggested by Maris and Oostenveld. Can we retrieve the cluster "LABELS"
from the 3D matrix of ChanXTimXFreq (shuffled for subjects). For instance
as an output of this Fieldtrip function statcondfieldtrip.m
Thank you!

Faranak

Message: 1