[FieldTrip] Best way of saving data in format that fieldtrip will understand

Ozan Çağlayan ozancag at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:36:08 CET 2013

Hi,

I want to save my multichannel EEG recordings after an experiment to
process them offline with fieldtrip. I'm using Python to develop this
system so I need some pointers to a Python package to save my data in
a format that FT will understand. EDF, GDF can be read by FT but I
couldn't find a writer library for those formats for Python. Will
plain .mat files work?

Thanks.

--
Ozan Çağlayan