[FieldTrip] Error from postamble

Dimitriadis, G. (George) g.dimitriadis at donders.ru.nl
Fri Aug 9 17:22:50 CEST 2013

Hello guys,

I seem to be getting an error relating to the generation of warnings withing the postamble. I am not doing anything that I haven't been doing for the past year.

I had problems with the preamble (due to large file sizes) before and I am doing the cfg.stackcallinfo = 'no' trick.

But now I am getting the following series of errors:

Warning:
'@(hObject,eventdata)mainRatAnalysisGUI('pushbutton_run_analysis_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))'
 exceeds MATLAB's maximum name length of 63 characters and has
been truncated to
 '@(hObject,eventdata)mainRatAnalysisGUI('pushbutton_run_analysis'.
> In utilities/private/warning_once>fieldnameFromStack at 196
  In utilities/private/warning_once at 123
  In utilities/private/ft_postamble_history at 55
  In ft_postamble at 55
  In ft_preprocessing at 611
  In gd_eri_preprocratdata at 71
  In gd_eri_getratdatasignals at 39
  In mainRatAnalysisGUI>pushbutton_run_analysis_Callback at 120
  In gui_mainfcn at 96
  In mainRatAnalysisGUI at 42
  In @(hObject,eventdata)mainRatAnalysisGUI('pushbutton_run_analysis_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Invalid field name:
'@(hObject,eventdata)mainRatAnalysisGUI('pushbutton_run_analysis'.

Error in warning_once>fieldnameFromStack (line 196)
  ft_previous_warnings.(stack(end).name) = []; % iteratively
  build up structure fields

Error in warning_once (line 123)
  [tmpfname ft_default.warning.identifier line] =
  fieldnameFromStack(ft_default.warning.identifier);

Error in ft_postamble_history (line 55)
warning_once('-clear');

Error in ft_postamble (line 55)
  evalin('caller', ['ft_postamble_' cmd]);

Error in ft_preprocessing (line 611)
ft_postamble history data

Error in gd_eri_preprocratdata (line 71)
  datacell{datindx}=ft_preprocessing(cfg_pp);

Error in gd_eri_getratdatasignals (line 39)
data=gd_eri_preprocratdata(cfg);

Error in mainRatAnalysisGUI>pushbutton_run_analysis_Callback
(line 120)
        data =gd_eri_getratdatasignals(cfg);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in mainRatAnalysisGUI (line 42)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)mainRatAnalysisGUI('pushbutton_run_analysis_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I am calling my original function from within a gui.

So it seems that in the postamble_history a warning gets generated which then throws an error for some reason I would really like not to have to find out by myself.

Thanks for your time

George Dimitriadis