[FieldTrip] Visualizing grand-averaged ERPs with different channels

Beom Jun Min mbj0310 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 14:31:53 CEST 2013

Dear all.

Hello

What I want to do is visualizing ERPs in different channels, simultaneously
in a single figure window.
For example, CZ, CPZ, & PZ or P4 & P5 in a group.

I use ft_singleplotER like below

*figure; *
*cfg = [];*
*cfg.ylim = [-8 8];*
*cfg.baseline = [-0.2 0];*
*cfg.linewidth = [2];*
*ft_singleplotER(cfg, group1_CP4, group1_CP3)*

I succeeded visualizing 3 different groups simultaneously with certain same
channel using the same manner above. (cfg, group1_CZ, group2_CZ)
However, when I try the same code with different channels, the result only
to show mean value (e.g. mean(CP4).

I do not know how to solve it.
Please help me.

With regards.

--
BeomJun Min, M.D.

Department of Medical System Engineering (DMSE)
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
261 Cheomdan-gwagiro(Oryong-dong), Buk-gu, Gwangju
500-712, Republic of Korea (South)
Phone: +82-62-715-3266 / Fax: +82-62-715-3244
E-mail: mbj0310 at gmail.com, http://bmssa.gist.ac.kr