[FieldTrip] ft_freqstatistics

Roy Cox r.cox at uva.nl
Tue Aug 13 11:29:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how fieldtrip selects freq bins when calling
ft_freqstatistics with cfg.frequency?

That is, if I'm interested in two freq bands from, say, 10 to 20, and from
20 to 30 Hz, and I don't want a freq bin to be used twice, do I use
cfg.frequency=[10 20] and cfg.frequency=[20 30]? Or would the freq bin
closest to 20 be used twice?

I guess I'm asking how precisely the find function (with arguments 'first',
'last') is applied.

Best,

Roy

--
Roy Cox, M.Sc. | Brain & Cognition Group | Department of Psychology |
University of Amsterdam | Weesperplein 4 | 1018 XA Amsterdam | the