[FieldTrip] reading in and segmenting Netstation data

Lozano Soldevilla, D. (Diego) d.lozanosoldevilla at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Aug 8 08:12:42 CEST 2013

Hi Anne, What do you mean by "shifted"? Time samples mismatch might be? I don't see what's going wrong with the code you pasted but it'd be nice if you could file a bug (I'll assign to me) with a piece of preprocessed data with fieldtrip and a plot about how data looks like with Netstation to have a bit more info. best, Diego ps : do you have a non-integer eeg sampling rate, like 511.3Hz? ----- Original Message -----
-- PhD Student Neuronal Oscillations Group Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Radboud University Nijmegen NL-6525 EN Nijmegen The Netherlands http :// www . ru . nl /people/ donders /lozano-soldevilla-d/