[FieldTrip] Automatic Alignment of T1 with headshape

José Ángel Pineda joseangel.pineda at ctb.upm.es
Fri Apr 26 17:24:17 CEST 2013

Dear experts,

I was using manual selection of the fiducials in order to get the affine
transformation of the MRI T1 image to the MEG sensor space.
Now, I have decided to use freesurfer for obtaining the head surface and
some function for performing an automatic corregistration from head surface
to fiducials (and polhemus information), in order to avoid manual selection
of the fiducials for each subject.

So I already have one affine transformation (Aff_1)

I loaded the MRI T1 volume (mri = ft_read_mri(T1.nii)), I change the
mri.transform to mri.transform*Aff_1, but when I plot the results
(ft_determine_coordsys) I got what is in the attached snapshot.

Could you please give me any advice to solve this?

Thanks

cheers

Jose

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

--

José Angel Pineda Pardo

Center of Biomedical Technology (CTB)

Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la UPM

Campus de Montegancedo

28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, ES