[FieldTrip] Issues with ft_combineplanar(cfg, data)

Niccolò Pescetelli niccol000 at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 9 16:45:56 CEST 2013

Thank you Eelke.

I found out that the problem was before calling the combine planar function.
The original script read in 5 files of raw data (which I could not upload in dropbox, due to dimensions issues). These have the .grad field, but when I appenddata() the data structure looses its grad field.

I managed to artificially attach it again, but I don't understand why the function ft_appenddata() does this
Any idea?

I will try to send you the files in a way or the other

Best

Nic