[FieldTrip] Source Reconstruction using Openmeeg method

Mushfa Yousuf mushfa.yousuf at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:19:59 CEST 2013

Hello Fieldtrippers,

I am doing source reconstruction using EEG channels on a fieldtrip.

I have computed Forward solution i.e head model using  'Openmeeg' and lead
field successfully.

For the inverse solution using 'dics' method, I wrote the following syntax

 cfg              = [];
 cfg.method       = 'dics';
 cfg.frequency    = 130;
 cfg.elec         = dataFIC12.hdr.elec;
 cfg.grid         = grid;
 cfg.vol          = vol;

 sourcePost = ft_sourceanalysis(cfg, freqPost);

and I have received the following error:

??? Error using ==> mtimes
Inner matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in ==> beamformer_dics at 314
        filt = pinv(lf' * invCf * lf) * lf' * invCf;              %
        Gross eqn. 3, use PINV/SVD to cover rank deficient
        leadfield

Error in ==> ft_sourceanalysis at 595
      dip(i) = beamformer_dics(grid, sens, vol, [],
      squeeze(Cf(i,:,:)), optarg{:});

Error in ==> newCode at 214
sourcePost = ft_sourceanalysis(cfg, freqPost);

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards;

Mushfa Yousuf

Neurozentrum,
Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein,
Campus Kiel (UKSH), Deutschland