[FieldTrip] ft_freqanalysis warning after ft_rejectartifact on continous data

Stan van Pelt s.vanpelt at fcdonders.ru.nl
Mon Apr 29 12:49:04 CEST 2013

Dear Jose, You don't need to worry about the warning. When performing operations like redefining trials, the time axes values might change slightly (in the order of microseconds or so, don't know the exact figure), resulting in different time axes for, e.g., different channels. Nowadays, FT recognizes these time differences as being non-intended (it is very unlikely that you on purpose would want trials to start at such small different moments in time), corrects them, and outputs you the warning. So, in your case, the trials in 'trials.time' would have slightly different time values. In freq.time, these should be equal. Best, Stan ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----