[FieldTrip] design matrix for ft_freqstatistics; between subjects

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:08:36 CEST 2013

Dear Ke,

A grandaverage is typically an average over subjects, not trials -
seems appropriate in the case you describe. Does it make sense then?

Dear Nenad,

Have you taken a look at the end of [user documentation] -->
[walkthrough] on the wiki? In it I've made some effort  explaining the
cfg.design in the statistics functions. It might need more work so if
it is still unclear (or if it does help and you have a suggestion for
placing a link at an appropriate place in the tutorial) it would be
great to hear so I can work on making it clearer.

Cheers,
Stephen