[FieldTrip] ft_freqanalysis warning after ft_rejectartifact on continous data

Jose Herrero jose.herrero66 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:40:59 CEST 2013

dear Fieldtripers,

i have cleaned the continuous data manually (ft_databrowser) and then
rejected artifacts (ft_rejectartifact). Now i am trying to do freq analysis
on the cleaned data after segmentation (ft_redefinetrial, with
cfg.length=4;cfg.overlap=0.5). I am getting the folowing warning
message(see below). I don't get it if i use the original (not
cleaned) continuous data. Should i be concerned?

freq = ft_freqanalysis(cfg, trials);
the input is raw data with 43 channels and 188 trials
Warning: correcting numerical inaccuracy in the time axes
> In utilities\private\warning_once at 116
  In ft_datatype_raw>fixtimeaxes at 289
  In ft_datatype_raw at 241
  In ft_checkdata at 213
  In ft_freqanalysis at 219
processing trials
processing trial 188/188 nfft: 8000 samples, datalength: 8000 samples, 1
tapers

thanks

--
Jose L Herrero, PhD