[FieldTrip] Fwd: [Eeglabnews] EEGLAB warning for users of Matlab 2013a

Raquel Bibi bibi.raquel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 17:19:07 CEST 2013

Dear Fieldtrip,
 I've been having trouble with old but previously working scripts, trying
to figure out what errors are based on new implementations in Fieldtrip and
those that are due to file type ( ANT .cnt).  However, I've been using
Matlab 2013A - could this be a source of errors as well?  Do the changes in
Matlab 2013A have similar implications for Fieldtrip?  See message below
from Arnaud Delorme:

Best,

Raquel

Sent from my iPhone