[FieldTrip] Where to access Siemens sequence code?

Andrew Brooks andmib at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:38:41 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I am trying to setup a real-time fMRI pipeline using the fieldtrip
gui_streamer and buffer. In the documentation, it suggests inserting three
lines of code into the 'fSeqCheck' function in the sequence code in order
for protocol information to be dumped to the E: drive. The facility I use
has the Siemens idea license, which I believe allows for sequence
code modification. Is there somebody who can direct me on how to edit
sequence code?

I attempted the manual text file creation method, but did not know where to
find information on one of the parameters (lContrasts), so I left it to 5.
However, doing that I get header errors when running any of the realtime
fieldtrip scripts (the omri quality and the pipeline scripts).

Sincerely,
Andrew