[FieldTrip] Help with ft_sourceanalysis ?

陈雪 mengtongxiao at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:07:27 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I want use ' ft_connectivityanalysis' do correlation as follow:
cfg             = [];
cfg.method      = 'lcmv';
cfg.vol    = vol;
cfg.grid.pos    = maxpos;
cfg.lcmv.fixedori='yes';
cfg.elec         = data_org.hdr.elec;
cfg.lcmv.keepfilter  = 'yes';
source1          = ft_sourceanalysis(cfg, timelock);

 cfg=[];
cfg.method  = 'powcorr_ortho';
stat = ft_connectivityanalysis(cfg, source1)

ource1 =
       time: [1x102099 double]
        pos: [2x3 double]
     inside: [2x1 double]
    outside: [0x1 double]
     method: 'average'
        avg: [1x1 struct]
        cfg: [1x1 struct]

the error is that
??? Reference to non-existent field 'cumtapcnt'.
Error in ==> ft_connectivityanalysis at 734
    optarg = {'refindx', cfg.refindx, 'tapvec', data.cumtapcnt};

Is right using tne ''lcmv'' method When I do the 'powcorr_ortho'?  If the
method is ringht , the 'cumtapcnt'.what means and how do get it.[when I use
the 'dics' method ,some error is that Reference to non-existent field
'mom'.]

 How should I do?

thanks for your attention.
best,