[FieldTrip] How can I use DICS to get the waveforms?

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue Apr 2 09:48:30 CEST 2013

Dear Xiao,

In addition to Jörn's excellent tips, specifically refer to the
appendix of the beamformingextended tutorial
(http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/beamformingextended#appendixcomputation_of_virtual_meg_channels_in_source-space),
where the steps needed to extract a waveform from a specific grid
point (in this case, the peak voxel after a DICS beamformer) are
explained.

Best,
Eelke