[FieldTrip] Automatic ICA algorithm in fieldtrip

Rojas, Don Don.Rojas at ucdenver.edu
Thu Apr 11 15:21:03 CEST 2013

Nicolai,

I suspect the developers will disagree that "fieldtrip is the package from EEGLAB", as it is an independently developed package. There is some integration, however, and in this particular case, fieldtrip can call the some of the ica routines included in EEGLAB, as well as others (e.g., fastica). Look at the documentation for ft_componentanalysis and the example on the FieldTrip website:

http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/use_independent_component_analysis_ica_to_remove_eog_artifacts

Don