[FieldTrip] source analysis EEG data without MRI

IMALI THANUJA HETTIARACHCHI ith at deakin.edu.au
Wed Apr 10 15:38:16 CEST 2013

Hi Ingrid,

I had a similar issue a few weeks ago, where my lower most electrodes started floating after electrode realign using the ft_electroderealign function.

I used the ft_prepare_vol_sens as,
[vol, elecR]=ft_prepare_vol_sens (col,elecR) and this did the trick and brought the electrodes on to the skin.

Hope this helps...!

Regards
Imali