[FieldTrip] classification with 3 conditions?

Akiko Ikkai akiko.ikkai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 00:32:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a 3 conditions, A, B, and C in my MEG data. Multivariate
classification using selected sensors between conditions A and B, B and C,
and A and C work beautifully with chance = 50%. I'm now curious whether I
could run a classification of 3 conditions with chance = 33%.

ft_freqstatistics could take more than 2 frequency datasets as inputs, but
ft_statistics_crossvalidate using +dmlt/svm.m seems to require 2 datasets
(because it's using a linear kernel?).

Does anyone have suggestions how I might go about it...?
Thanks in advance! Akiko

--
Akiko Ikkai, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow