[FieldTrip] preprocessing cfg.trials

Rodrigo Montefusco rmontefusco at med.uchile.cl
Wed Apr 3 17:14:18 CEST 2013

Dear Fieldstripers:

I used to use the ft_preprocessing (fieldtrip-20120521) function to sort my
data (eg. sort the trials in terms of response time). In a newest version I
downloaded a couples of weeks ago I can't do it anymore. Question: there is
another function which was implemented to do this, or is a bug of the
preprocessing function? or it's me?

In simple terms, in the older version, the cfg.trials input preserved the
order of the trials provided, now is not working, and just select the
trials but keep the original sequence of trials.

Thanks a lot!

Best