[FieldTrip] ft_realtime_selectiveaverage

Boris Reuderink b.reuderink at donders.ru.nl
Thu Sep 20 11:16:27 CEST 2012

Dear Hamza,

I guess that the function is trying to samples form the FieldTrip buffer form the period before it was started, i.e. samples with negative indices. This might be related to the triggers you have and your trial fun.

Your best bet is to start the MATLAB debugger, and just step through the code until the error occurs. Inspection of variables might give a clue on what is happening.

In the mean-time, I'll try to update the examples with some extra information on how to call these functions.

Best regards,

Boris

--
twitter.com/#!/breuderink | github.com/breuderink | borisreuderink.nl