[FieldTrip] left to right inversion after source interpolation

Kathrin Müsch k.muesch at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Sep 5 16:30:49 CEST 2012

Dear Fred,

I encountered a similar thing a while ago and it was because spm8 seems to plot in radiological convention (i.e. left is plotted right and vice versa - http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2012-May/005229.html) so you're plots should actually be correct.

If you use cfg.interactive = 'yes'; and click into the activated side of the brain, the first coordinate should be negative because you are in the left hemisphere.

Hope that helps,
Kathrin