[FieldTrip] Neuromag sensor level stats

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Tue Sep 25 02:37:14 CEST 2012

Thanks very much for the responses Stephan and Jörn!

One last question if possible Jörn. In your opinion, will doing several (at the most 5) cluster based t-tests affect the validity of permutation method testing to control for multiple comparisons? Would being more conservative regarding my alpha (for example a combination of permutation AND Bonferroni) possibly alleviate this?

Thanks again for the responses,

Peter.