[FieldTrip] ft_realtime_selectiveaverage

Hamza Fawzi Altakroury (Student) hamzaf at sabanciuniv.edu
Thu Sep 13 11:19:37 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am tried to run the ft_realtime_selectiveaverage function but I got the
following error:
(note: the error appears after showing a plot with title: condition 255,
ntrials = 1.)

Could you tell me what is the problem.  (exactly what does "connet read
data before the begin of the file").

Best,

??? Error using ==> ft_read_data at 243
cannot read data before the begin of the file

Error in ==> ft_realtime_selectiveaverage at 94
    dat = ft_read_data(cfg.datafile, 'header', hdr, 'begsample', begsample,
'endsample', endsample, 'chanindx', chanindx, 'checkboundary', false);

Error in ==> online1 at 48
ft_realtime_selectiveaverage(cfg)

Statements:

cfg = [];
cfg.channel = {'A1'};
cfg.dataset        = 'buffer://localhost:1972';
%cfg.trialfun = 'myfun';
cfg.trialdef.eventtype = 'stimulus';              % By placing '?' we can
see the eventtype that we have.
 cfg.trialdef.eventvalue = 255;
cfg.trialdef.pre  = 0;
cfg.trialdef.post = 1.0;