[FieldTrip] Appending data.grad, after using D.ftraw(0)

smoratti at psi.ucm.es smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Mon Sep 10 15:55:26 CEST 2012

Dear George,

Your approach was right, and it would have worked with older versions of field trip. Now in field trip the grad field contents have changed a little bit.

Now it contains

balance: [1x1 struct]
     chanori: [306x3 double]
     chanpos: [306x3 double]
    chantype: {306x1 cell}
    chanunit: {306x1 cell}
     coilori: [510x3 double]
     coilpos: [510x3 double]
       label: {306x1 cell}
         tra: [306x510 double]
        unit: 'cm'

so the field put would be chanpos, ori would be chanori (or coilpos/ coilori depending on your MEG system).

So check this out and you can easily adapt the structure. I think SPM does not go with the últimate field trip version.

I hope this helps,

best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo

email: smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Tel.:    +34 679219982