[FieldTrip] left to right inversion after source interpolation

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu Sep 6 15:10:28 CEST 2012

Hi Fred,

On http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/why_does_my_anatomical_mri_show_upside-down_when_plotting_it_with_ft_sourceplot there is an explanation to a related question. Also in your case FT_VOLUMERSLICE might be of use. See also http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/what_is_the_plotting_convention_for_anatomical_mris

best
Robert