[FieldTrip] Signal Space Separation method for MEG data analysis

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Tue Oct 30 10:07:48 CET 2012

Dear Inna,

I'm not aware of any implementation in FieldTrip. For the CTF system we
got the ft_denoise_synthetic function, but afaik SSS is something
NeuroMag specific and (I might be wrong here, because...) since we do
not have a NeuroMag system I would guess that no one bothered to
implement it. If you want to do so, you're welcome and we would be most
happy to help out on various ends with all our abilities ;)

Best,
Jörn

On 10/25/2012 8:33 PM, McGowin, Inna wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to know if Signal Space Separation method for MEG data
> analysis is available in the FieldTrip toolbox.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Inna

Jörn M. Horschig