[FieldTrip] ft_sourcestatistics startup memory problem

Saskia Haegens shaegens at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:16:28 CEST 2012

Hi Akiko,

In my experience with grandavg source structs, sometimes the cfg
(that's attached to the data struct) becomes very large and can
consume a considerable amount of memory. I'm not sure if that's the
case/problem here, but might be worth checking and removing the cfg.
You could even use checkconfig to cleanup your cfg with:
data.cfg = ft_checkconfig(data.cfg, 'checksize', 'yes')
Hope this helps!

Best,
Saskia