[FieldTrip] ft_sourcestatistics startup memory problem

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at donders.ru.nl
Tue Oct 23 09:08:18 CEST 2012

Hi Akiko,

The .pos entries are (as expected) different for every subject due to
the different coregistration of that subject to the standard MNI.
However, the grid positions all originate from the same original
MNI-based positions, and are in the same order.  Thus,
d1group{1}.pos(1,:) corresponds to the template_grid.pos(1,:) and so
forth.   You can substitue d1group{n}.pos=template_grid.pos for all
subjects, and then call the stats function, and the results are now in
the MNI template grid space.

Cheers,
Johanna