[FieldTrip] Calculate amplitudes and latencies

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:48:20 CEST 2012

Hi Daria,

you can either use the function "min" or "max" to find the minima and maxima in your data, or you can use the "peakdetect2"-function that can be found in the "private" folder of field trip.
Another function, that is quite similar to the field trip-function is the "findpeaks"-function, in which you can even set parameters how exactly you want to define your peaks.
Fo the latency: all the above functions can give you the index (i.e. sample point) of your peak, if you then compare this to your time-vector, you can get the latency until the maximum.

Good Luck,

Julian