[FieldTrip] global field power

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Thu Nov 8 20:46:34 CET 2012

Dear Nenad,

The only definition I could find for 'global field power' in the
context of EEG is indeed as JM suggested, the standard deviation over
channels. Of course, computing this std collapses across the channel
dimension, so you end up with a dimensionality of 1 where previously
there was the dimensionality of nChannels.

If this is not what you are after, you need to give us a clear
definition of what you mean by 'global field power'.

Best,
Eelke