[FieldTrip] planar gradients

Frederic Roux f.roux at bcbl.eu
Thu Nov 22 14:19:45 CET 2012

Dear all,

I would like to follow up this post with another question
related to the planar gradients.

I am working on data aquired with a CTF 275 system but at
the time of the acquisition there was a number of sensors
that were broken.

So I end up with n = 258 channels.

After running the ft_megplanar function I get n = 516 channels.

However, if I try to combine the gradients with
ft_combineplanar

I get an error saying that I am not providing ctf275_planar but
ctf275 data.

Is the fact that I do not have n = 275 sensors but 258 confusing
the ft_combineplanar function, or is this related to something else?

Best,

Fred