[FieldTrip] help

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 21 14:37:54 CET 2012

Dear tongxiao,

You need to specify an atlas, which will work as a look-up table. When
calling ft_sourceplot you need to specify cfg.atlas and point to an
atlas file on your harddrive, please have a look here:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_can_i_determine_the_anatomical_label_of_a_source?s[]=atlas

Alternatively, you can look up the coordinates manually, e.g. sourceplot
in interactive mode allows you to click on a location, and it will
return the coordinates in a particular coordinate system (depends on
what you put in, could be MNI).

Best,
Jörn

On 11/21/2012 8:20 AM, ?? wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am a new user.I want to know if I use it to compute inverse source
> in cortex,how can i know where are the bordmann ares in source
> space,in order to compute function connectivity ?
>  thanks a lot,
> tongxiao

Jörn M. Horschig
PhD Student