[FieldTrip] correction for movement tool

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Fri Nov 16 15:11:05 CET 2012

Hello Inna, Nenad, We're happy to announce that the manuscript previously mentioned ('Online and offline tools for head movement compensation in MEG') has been accepted for publication. The manuscript demonstrates the applicability of the recently discussed methods to a wide range of tasks and experiments and it also presents an overview of the methods out there. It can be found in the literature section of the FieldTrip wiki or directly downloaded from http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/_media/stolk_et_al_-_meg_head_movements_-_20121116.pdf Best regards, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----