[FieldTrip] correction for movement tool

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 14 11:07:50 CET 2012

Hi Nenad, There are a few (online and offline) tools implemented in FieldTrip to deal with head movements in MEG. For instance, have a look here: http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/how_to_incorporate_head_movements_in_meg_analysis ft_regressconfound is particularly useful for removing trial-by-trial variance from the data that can be explained by head movements. We found it to have a significant impact on statistical sensitivity. At our institute, we use a real-time head localizer to reposition the subject between and within sessions (prevent/minimalize different head positions ) . http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_can_i_monitor_a_subject_s_head_position_during_a_meg_session Currently, it is implemented only  for CTF systems (with the continous head localization upgrade) but we are working on extending its implementation to other systems.    Yours, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----