[FieldTrip] global field power

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Thu Nov 8 18:02:38 CET 2012

JM is right, global field power is the std over channels. Apologies for any
confusion I may have caused; I did not know the term and thought you meant
something like 'total signal power'.

Cheers,
Eelke
Op 8 nov. 2012 16:39 schreef "jan-mathijs schoffelen" <
jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl> het volgende: