[FieldTrip] change radiological to neurological convention

sibylle s.mohr at psy.gla.ac.uk
Thu May 31 12:43:45 CEST 2012

Hey Kathrin,

which SPM version are you using?

As far as I know spm2 uses neurological convention (right is right),
while spm8 uses radiological convention (right is left).
So using spm8, the slice and ortho plots will 'seem' flipped, but you
can check the Talairach coordinates to be sure.
Whereas in the surface plots, the right of the brain will appear on R
side of image (maybe you could revert back to spm2 using T1.mnc
template mri for sourceinterpolate..?).

Hope that helps!

Sibylle