[FieldTrip] TFR map couldn't display negative value

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at donders.ru.nl
Wed May 16 14:48:55 CEST 2012

Hey Haiting,

This is a very annoying Matlab OpenGL bug, please see the following FAQ on
how to bypass it:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/i_am_getting_strange_artifacts_in_figures_that_use_opacity

In your case, you could try the second option mentioned, it should look
fine:
cfg.maskstyle = 'saturation'

Best,
Roemer

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Roemer van der Meij <
roemer.van.der.meij at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Haiting,
>
> This is a very annoying Matlab OpenGL bug, please see the following FAQ on
> how to bypass it:
>
> http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/i_am_getting_strange_artifacts_in_figures_that_use_opacity
>
> In your case, you could try the second option mentioned, it should look
> fine:
> cfg.maskstyle = 'saturation'
>
> Best,
> Roemer
>

> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Haiteng Jiang <haiteng.jiang at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Fieldtripers,
>>
>>    I try to plot the TRP map using  ft_singleplotTFR, but the colour map
>> cannot display negative value.  My code likes this:
>>
>> cfg = [];
>> cfg.baseline = [-0.3 -0.1];
>> cfg.baselinetype = 'absolute';
>> cfg.channelname  = {'MLP','MRP','MLO','MRO'};
>> figure; ft_singleplotTFR(cfg, TFR);
>>
>> I attach one example I plotted. Does anyone know how to solve it ? I
>> think maybe this is a bug. Thanks in advance !
>>

>>                                                                   Best,
>>                                                                   Haiteng
>>

>> --
>> Haiteng Jiang
>> PhD candidate
>> Neuronal Oscillations Group
>> Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
>> Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
>> Radboud University Nijmegen
>>
>> Visiting address
>> Room 2.32
>> Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
>> Kapittelweg 29
>> 6525 EN  Nijmegen
>> the Netherlands
>>
>>  Tel.: +31 (0)243668291