[FieldTrip] Averaging trials (ft_timelockanalysis)

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:36:13 CEST 2012

Dear Hamza,

Fieldtrip functions in generally do not work on several different
'sets' of data at the same time.
Call the function you are using (e.g. ft_timelockanalysis) separately
for every set of trials and if you want put the output in a
matrix{1:10} of datastructures (e.g. timelock).
You can easily put it in a loop. Something like this:

for i = 1:10
     cfg = [];
     cfg.trials = [(i-1)*10+1 : i*10];
     yourtimelockdata{i} = ft_function(cfg,yourdata)
end

Hope this helps,
Stephen