[FieldTrip] comparing time-series

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Thu May 3 09:45:03 CEST 2012

Dear Hame.

I would start by looking into the tutorial:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/eventrelatedstatistics

If you've done that, you need to think about what precisely you would
like to find out. The most intuitive way would be to check for
differences between two of the three time series, and that for each
combination (1vs2, 2vs3, 1vs3), and then report those differences.

Best regards,
Jörn

On 5/3/2012 6:29 AM, Hame Park wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to compare three time series, that is,
> to find the time windows where the three time series
> have statistical differences.
>
> Can anybody give me some useful advice?
>
> I would really appreciate it.
>
> THANK YOU!