[FieldTrip] change radiological to neurological convention

Kathrin Müsch k.muesch at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Thu May 31 11:48:41 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Unfortunately, the result of my source analysis seems to be flipped when calling ft_sourceplot. The transformation matrix of the anatomy seems to be in radiological convention (left is right). I have two questions on that:

1) Is it correct that the functional data is flipped when the anatomy is in radiological convention (left is right)?

2 ) How can I change the transformation matrix of my anatomy so that my results are plotted in neurological convention (i.e. left is left) - with ft_volumenormalise or ft_volumerealign?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Best,
Kathrin