[FieldTrip] topoplot of vector

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Fri May 25 11:00:59 CEST 2012

Hi Fanny,

If you want to plot results that are not the output from a ft function, you could try and place the obtained vector in a ft-alike structure.

For example;
data.powspctrm = your_vector_here; % [N x 1]
data.freq = 1;
data.label = your_label_here; % {1 x N}
data.dimord = 'chan_freq';
ft_topoplotER(cfg,data)

The topoplot function is deprecated and still in the software package for compatibility reasons. Alternatively, have a look how ft_topoplotER/TFR calls the low-level ft_plot_topo function. I recon the above solution is easier.

Hope this helps,
Arjen