[FieldTrip] Create trialfun with stim lock baseline and resp locked t.o.i.

Dashiel Munding dashiel.munding at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:29:31 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to analyse some picture naming data, and need to have a
trial definition that has a baseline locked to the stimulus onset, but
an analysis period locked to the response onset, which has a very
varied latency.

That is, I have two codes on my trigger channel, X and Y. I want to
lock my baseline to X, but my analysis period to Y. The example for a
custom, conditional 'trialfun'
[http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/making_your_own_trialfun_for_conditional_trial_definition]
goes partway to explaining how this might be possible, but can anyone
help me work out how to ask Fieldtrip to build trials like this?

Many thanks,

Dashiel