[FieldTrip] About the ft_spikedetection

Jing Wang wljj09 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 01:53:03 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I have recently use the function ft_spikedetection to extract spike
information from continous data. When I set the cfg.interactive= 'yes' ,
the function can run well only with the warning that data was not write in
to disk in interactive mode. When I change the cfg.interactive ='no' to let
the function write the spike into disk, there is a error like this

??? Undefined function or method 'ft_write_spike' for input arguments of
type 'struct'.
Error in ==> ft_spikedetection at 377
      ft_write_spike(datafile, spike, 'dataformat', cfg.dataformat,
'fsample', hdr.Fs, 'TimeStampPerSample',
      hdr.TimeStampPerSample*hdr.Fs);

So, it seems because it did not find the ft_write_spike. I check the
latest and old Fieldtrip versions but did not find ft_write_spike neither.
I have no idea how to solve this problem. Thank you for your kind help in
advance. Any help on this matter will be really appreciated

All the best

Jing