[FieldTrip] loading .txt files

Santos, Alex alex.santos at mso.umt.edu
Wed May 2 18:42:35 CEST 2012

Hi Stephen,
The data set I have was converted into ascii by myself. The same set contains EMG signals I collected with a Delsys EMG module thorough a Vicon system. The extension is .c3d and it seems that this format is not supported.
I will try the option you suggested and let you know.
Thank you very much.

Alessander D Santos, PT, PhD
Assistant Professor
School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science
The University of Montana
106 Skaggs Building, 32 Campus Drive
Phone: (406) 243-2530 (office)
           (406) 243-4015 (Motor Control Laboratory- MCLab)
Missoula - Montana - 59812