[FieldTrip] error in ft_databrowser

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at donders.ru.nl
Tue May 1 10:52:13 CEST 2012

Hey Vitoria,

Are you sure you are using an up to date version of FieldTrip? The error
mentions a line in ft_plot_text that hasn't been there since at least
October last year.

Best,
Roemer

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Vitória Magalhães Piai <
vitoria.piai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm getting the following error when trying ft_databrowser on the output
> of ft_componentanalysis (ft_topoplotIC on the same dataset works fine):
>
> ??? Error using ==> keyvalcheck at 77
> the input argument 'tag' is forbidden
>
> Error in ==> ft_plot_text at 44
> keyvalcheck(varargin, 'optional', {'hpos', 'vpos', 'width', 'height',
> 'hlim', 'vlim', 'Color', ....
>
> Error in ==> ft_databrowser>redraw_cb at 1346
>        ft_plot_text(labelx(laysel), labely(laysel),
> opt.hdr.label(chanindx(i)), 'tag', 'timecourse', 'HorizontalAlignment',
> 'right');
>
> Error in ==> ft_databrowser at 548
> redraw_cb(h);
>
> I'm using the ft_databrowser version updated on the 25th of April. Is this
> a bug?
> Thank you, Vitória
>
> --
> ** Please consider the environment - do you really need to print? **

Roemer van der Meij M.Sc.
PhD student
Centre for Cognition
P.O. Box 9104