[FieldTrip] Coherency parameters

Casper van Heck caspervanheck at gmail.com
Tue May 29 09:44:24 CEST 2012

Dear Fieldtrip users,

I'm currently working on coherency between EEG and EMG, so far without any
significant problems. However, I'd like to get statistical significancy (in
the hope that's possible) tested on my coherency-data.
In the Fieldtrip reference there's a mention of something resembling
statistics in combination with coherency (in the help of the
'STATISTICS_MONTECARLO' function), but I've not found how to call this
function.

My question is: is there a standard method to perform statistical analysis
on coherency data?

Sincerely,

Casper van Heck (Intern)
Clinical Neurophysiology, UMC St. Radboud, Nijmegen